Can 17-Year-Olds Vote in Mississippi?
The weirder implications of Mississippi’s anti-abortion amendment declaring fetuses to be people.
- Push for ‘Personhood’ Amendments Represents New Tack in Abortion Fight (nytimes.com)
- Will Mississippi Ban IVF? (thedailybeast.com)
- Sex (Re)Ed: ‘Personhood’ Amendments Would Make My IUD Illegal (blisstree.com)
- Mississippi’s Choice: Personhood and the Rights of Zygotes (time.com)
- Debating the Legal Start of Life (nytimes.com)
- The Legality of the Personhood Amendment 26 (thegaysoutherner.wordpress.com)
- The ‘Personhood’ Initiative